Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. Our preferred mortgage lender, Lynn Middelsteadt, will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free withLynn at Tradition Mortgage.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
This calculator will help you figure a loan's payment amount at various payment intervals.
Once the payment has been calculated, click on the "Amort Schedule" button to create
a printable amortization chart. APR: (Get Current Rates)
- Bobbie J. Danielson - Client 2016
- 2018 katekoester
- 2019 MMDick
- 2018 Grant S Benjamin
- Ronnie Law - 2019
- garrettlee724 - Client 2016
- Thorsoncrew - 2019
- 2018 sharon reich2
- Jenn Choi - 2019
- Brian - 2019
- Paul & Mary - Client 2017
- 2018 Scott & Amy Kirkhoff
- 2019 brianfwf
- drpaul4 - Client 2016